jrmrangers

what a great weekend of jumping!!

So we had the most amazing wether this weekend at Skydive The Ranch and i jumped my ass off!!! I did multiple 2,3,and 4 ways and got invited to jump one 6 way and one 7 way!! My flying is getting better with each passing day and im loving the sport more and more as I learn to do new things!!:)
Wait , I pull what first?

if you pay for beers, you can take care of my rig.. i'm not asking anything, i'm not demanding anything, i just want it back for my regularly scheduled REPACK.. around feb. in 2012.. :P

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

real nice.
Columbus Day weekend has always been great for jumping ANYwhere in New York State or in the entire Northeast..for that matter
the sun seems brighter the air denser, the smiles wider... plus packing , in more comfortable temperatures,:| sure beats doing the same in july at 90 degrees...:(

i got My work done yesterday and made the hour + drive to Frontier.. near Niagara Falls, got there around 3, climbing to 12 five by a quarter to four.... to enjoy a jump. In years past, with the otter, we always did 16 ways on columbus day.B|.,,,as we worked the early day tandems,,,we'd be winking to each other,, and whispering..." big way later"..;)B| .
The ground looks like a bowl of trix, and it's cool but not cold at altitude and so yes... jump in autumn.. whenever you can

jrmrangers, you should know that you're very lucky to jump where you do. Big airplanes and lots of 'em . On site Professionals for every department. every. really nice hangar, fun staff, fun customers... No wonder they consistantly create dozens of A license holders, each year...:)
:)
you're lucky....
but then, so am I !!!!skydive safely;)

Jimmy I truly hope that one day soon we do get a jump in together! As far as the Ranch , believe menu know how lucky I am! I've jumped several other dropzones in a few different states and as great as some of them were they didn't have all to offer that the ranch does! Every weekend there's free coach jumps for the rookies and I've been taking full advantage of it!
Wait , I pull what first?