gonzalesna

Drnken Poesting...

I like beer, i like posinting... I like positing after having ber... and before havegin beer... do YOU???

geezzzz....where was i last night during the party??
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You? hell, I don't even hardly remember where I was at... nor how I got away from wherever I was at to where I am...
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Fun stuff!! What's alcolaohol?? :D:D

I think it's alcohol after a lot of it...

I'm sober now, so I'm trying to understand what the hell I typed.

Ever wonder why we correct our typing while sober, but not when drunk???
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You? hell, I don't even hardly remember where I was at... nor how I got away from wherever I was at to where I am...

That will be me tonight...can you say "bachelorette party?" I may be in bad shape in the am.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

I'd be more worried about the PM when you wake up...[:/]:D

oh boy...I could really be in trouble:o:$:o:$
DPH # 2

heh im doing it right now:P

Is drunk posting/pm-ing the same as drunk dialing?

no, not at all... it's always better when you do it at night too...

drunk dialing usually includes waking someone up and rambling about your thoughts on what's occured that evening, admitting an unknown truth about yourself (that you deny in the morning), or carrying on a random conversation until they get tired of your arse...

posting and pm-ing is dependent on the person being pm-ed, etc. if they're not online or don't want to deal with your drunk arse, they don't have to reply. if you call someone (provided they answer) you've at least wasted a portion of their day.

Just my thoughts:D

heh im doing it right now:P

Is drunk posting/pm-ing the same as drunk dialing?

no, not at all... it's always better when you do it at night too...

drunk dialing usually includes waking someone up and rambling about your thoughts on what's occured that evening, admitting an unknown truth about yourself (that you deny in the morning), or carrying on a random conversation until they get tired of your arse...

posting and pm-ing is dependent on the person being pm-ed, etc. if they're not online or don't want to deal with your drunk arse, they don't have to reply. if you call someone (provided they answer) you've at least wasted a portion of their day.

Just my thoughts:D

Great!!!! I will be expecting your pming or better yet after the party you may be hearing from me - now isn't that a frightening thought:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2

Great!!!! I will be expecting your pming or better yet after the party you may be hearing from me - now isn't that a frightening thought:o:o:o:o

DUM, DUM, DUMMMM!!! (In the style of dramatic movie music)

it's possible... it always depends whether or not I have a computer nearby!

DUM, DUM, DUMMMM!!! (In the style of dramatic movie music)

it's possible... it always depends whether or not I have a computer nearby!

yes...but there is always tomorrow !!!!!:P
DPH # 2

yes...but there is always tomorrow !!!!!:P

assuming I remember what happened the previous night and the midgets stop hitting my head with the sledgehammers long enough for me to get out of bed