linnths

Please help us win a huge competition! We'll win 30.000USD to use for tunnelcamps etc..

Hi everyone! We're struggling to stay at the top, where we were for quite some time. People are getting tons of votes, and ours have seemed to slow down some... Continue to vote every single day and share on your facebooks if you can. Only 9 days left of the competition, thank god ;)

You guys are my heroes. We wouldn't have a chance without your help. Thank you!
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting: Holy shit..what a ride!

I know!! Number 7 is getting too close! *Angst*

Just 6 days left people. Please help as much as you can!

(Not that I really believe in horoscopes, but a friend told me mine said I would get a huge and pleasant surprise around the 15th of november [when the competition ends] and that it would provide great opportunities in the near future ;) Haha, let's hope the stars tell the truth!)

http://konkurranse.straksklar.no/suggestions/895

Press the button that says "STEM PÅ LINN...."

For those of you who read this post without knowing the deal, my friend Inga and I (from Norway) can win around 30.000 usd to train for competitions and stuff in skydiving! Please help :)

Loads of love from Norway..

(It is frickin' cold today! Around 34 fahrenheit)
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting: Holy shit..what a ride!

People are voting like crazy! It is insane! Please help us keep up with them. Every single vote is helpful, and greatly appreciated <3

[url]http://konkurranse.straksklar.no/suggestions/895[url]

Hi everyone.

We're getting very close. Just one day left of voting. We just wanted to say to you that we are so very grateful for all your help. Had it not been for you, we would've been fuc***. Thanks to all you guys we're still at place number 6, and therefore have the chance to win shitload of money to fly in the sky and the tunnels, and maybe even become ninjas. We have this dream of flying without the limitations of unskilled bodies, so it would mean the world to us to win this.

We're very anxious to find out who won. There's a lot of good competition, and we don't have a clue what kind of people the jury is looking for. We hope it's us.

Once more, thank you so much. You are our heroes.

Loads of love.

We'll keep you updated, of course :)

Linn and Inga.

It is over :) Now we just have to wait for approx. a week to find out who won :) Thanks again everyone, you're amazing :)

Hi everyone!

Unfortunately, we did not win the competition. However, we are truly grateful for the support you gave us.

<3

Thank you!
And happy thanksgiving :)