Faber

Skype??

You can use Google Voice for Free! Get an Obi110 and configure it with your account and you can hook up a real telephone and both make and receive phone calls, again for Free!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

You can use Google Voice for Free! Get an Obi110 and configure it with your account and you can hook up a real telephone and both make and receive phone calls, again for Free!

Get a what? No idea what that is. I also tried making phone calls from Google Voice, but even with a VPN it kept telling me I need to purchase credit and pay per minute. >:(
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Get a what? No idea what that is. I also tried making phone calls from Google Voice, but even with a VPN it kept telling me I need to purchase credit and pay per minute. >:(

Who you trying to call? It's free to call US and Canada, cheap elsewhere but I have only used it to call P.R.

This is the Obi... http://www.amazon.com/OBi110-Service-Bridge-Telephone-Adapter/dp/B0045RMEPI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326200064&sr=8-1

ETA: making link clickyble

Who you trying to call? It's free to call US and Canada, cheap elsewhere but I have only used it to call P.R.

This is the Obi... http://www.amazon.com/OBi110-Service-Bridge-Telephone-Adapter/dp/B0045RMEPI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326200064&sr=8-1

I'm stationed in Turkey.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I'm stationed in Turkey.

And I'm TDY in Afghanistan. It also works on NIPR if you call from your gmail. ;) I have only used it on gmail from here not an Obi though. I do receive and make txt messages on google voice as well.