skyblu3

Canopy re-line

I have a Stiletto 150 which could probably do with a reline. Can anyone suggest any good riggers or rigging lofts in Europe where i can get this done. I don't want to pay all that money to send my canopy all the way to the U.S.
What is the going rate for a reline??

I live in Malta and I am one of about 3 skydivers here. So I have to send my canopy somewhere as i cant get the work done here unless I do it myself. Postage is pretty much the same for most of Europe so it doesnt really matter where I send it.

I am just looking for someone reputable.

If you had been at the PIA Symposium - last week in Jacksonville - I could have introduced you to three dozen of the finest European riggers.
Several of them attended my seminar on re-lining canopies. One of the Dutch riggers re-lines 100 canopies a year!

If you had been at the PIA Symposium

my friends bugged me go with them - unfortunately there was no way getting off work for ten days [:/] but maybe you've met them (wim de vos and eli hofmann) anyway

as for other european riggers: i haven't been around long for enough to know the other rigging wizzards across euro-land
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

as i do only the coaching at the dz i have no idea about rigging-prices - for this kind of info i think it would be best to contact them via mail or phone coming monday :)
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666