dannydan

i got something to SAY!

I LOVE MY WIFE KELLY... yeah yeah yeah, to some this might be cheezy and all, and yes i'm one big fuckin flirt, ah fuck uP, kinda queer sometimes BUT never an asshole and she knows it. But damo, she IS thee only woman in the entire freakin universe that could put uP with my shiT and not kick me to the curb... I'm still kinda drunk from this mornin, someone stole my keys from the counter top, i still made it work on time... super glad i keep a toothbrush and paste in my go bag. WOMEN ARE fuckin awesome and beautiful. Kel will ALWAYS HAVE MY HEART. DANG NEAR 35YEARS we've been attached at the hip, 24 leagally... we have great kids. She is a great and cool mom i hat more to say but i kneed a smoke so stand by

noooo...! lmao AiR T... ;) Not saying that it shouldn't have in the past, but if she did it now it would certainly lighten my load for a fast git'away! And she just might after she gets the new bill for the flowers i just sent her in between these last two posts.... ;) And guess wat, there IS no occasion either. I'm spudtainous like that tho. Hope you make Fitz bro....? @Beth baby, i think you might kno too much! ;P miss you darlin and give the Streakster a big fat swat on his ass for me. Brother Spence, so true bro! DON, I WASN'T SHOUTING... JUST EMPHASIZING.... ;) see yall in sixteen sleeps! Billy,

Since you said you're drunk, I was being proactive. ;)

I'm happy that you love your lovely lady and are proud to say it! B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i do Mama but why did you move me? I had a very real reason for posting in the ladies room... @John, it's been a really really great life. Not saying thats it's been 110% perfect, but damn close! Give V my best, and one of these daze we shall make it out to the LEAP BOOGIE! Your wife rocks in the way that she helped me with trying to figure out accomodations a few years ago when i thought we would make it but couldn't because of my work schedule. We'll git there, i promise! FAIR WARNING brother! ;)

You are such a great husband! I love that you are professing your love! I honestly wish that I had a man like that. Just got out of a two year relationship from hell! The man was completely out of his tree. I tried and tried and tried some more but he was so insecure. Acused me of sneaking around, cheating and I only had eyes for him. I will never put up with that type of controlling behavior again. The ONLY positive thing from all of this is that he introduced me to skydiving...yay!!!B|

Vegas, are you asking me for my number? I was still drunk when I wrote all this this morning... Is it true that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...? I have a shitload of Delta SKYMILES!!! umm.... I like guns too! and I like skydiving! BAM! two common things ;) Thanks but i don't do compliments very well! And i will confess i have not been the best at being a hubby! All in due time I suppose...RIGHT? Wish you all the best in youir love dept... and just in case, 1-217-819-XOXO ;P lol