gonzalesna

Sweet Truck!

The single most stupid post I have ever had the displeasure of reading and watching on this site, I know this is the bonfire but WTF was the point of posting this ?

I'm pretty sure that 90% of the point of Bonfire is wasting of time :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

The single most stupid post I have ever had the displeasure of reading and watching on this site, I know this is the bonfire but WTF was the point of posting this ?

It was worth it, just to get you to post that:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

But as usual...nobody ASKED you! :S

I want my 14 seconds back! >:(

What the hell do you need 14 seconds back for? you've been around since the primortial ooze came in on a metor.:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Mostly to get responses like the one you've made...

But also for the same reason to watch Frankenstein waste a minute of our time... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvXCxicLiqg&feature=relatedB|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

What the hell do you need 14 seconds back for? you've been around since the primortial ooze came in on a metor.:D:P

Yeah...ok, good point. [:/]

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

He didn't say "Need;' he said "Want" and from my experience in poking the grim reaper last year...

I'd like a whole lot more than 14 seconds back, ya mutt. :P
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

He didn't say "Need;' he said "Want" and from my experience in poking the grim reaper last year...

I'd like a whole lot more than 14 seconds back, ya mutt. :P

No interest paid and no refunds! You have no one to blame but yourself. You should all know by now the penalties for clicking on a clicky I leave.:D:P