SlackBeef

Urban dictionary

There are many explanations for the word skydive(r) on the urban dictionary site.

This definition I thought was interesting,

Sky Diving Donkey - When a cruel owner of a donkey buys an airplane duct taped the donkey to the bottom of it, fly's the plane over a open field. the owner jumps out of the airplane and surprisingly grabs the donkey. the owner rips the donkeys hide off and makes it into a parachute all in mid air! very hard, but possible. safely the donkey lands on the ground but has to go through a series of mental therapy before attempting again.

I saw this definition and thought it to be pretty hilarious. Then again I don't have much else to do with my time currently and seem to find many things funny. :D

Some of the other definitions I thought might be a bit inappropriate to copy and paste, but for those of you who want to see it here is the link: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Skydiving.
GO BIG OR GO HOME!

skydiving - Skydiving involves jumping from an airplane at altitudes typically ranging from 12,000 feet to 14,000 feet…freefalling for about a minute, then deploying a parachute at typically 3,500 feet…and flying the parachute to a designated landing area. Skydiving has become safer in recent years due to a device that will deploy a parachute automatically at a certain altitude for you if you cannot. Skydiving is an extremely fun sport that is challenging and is best suited for the fast thinking, mature, and open minded individual that enjoys doing things with other people. Skydivers are some of the most fun loving people you will ever meet and very few of them are “crazy”. This sport is often called "crazy" by individuals who are not open minded, live vicariously, or simply do not have the balls to try it.

I liked this definition. Haha
GO BIG OR GO HOME!

The definition according to Uncyclopedia:

"Skydiving involves jumping out of an airplane, parachuting to the ground, and not breaking your femur when you land. Participants include men with big penises, and women who enjoy being the center of attention, surrounded by men with big penises. "

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Skydiving

Ok now I am stirring shit:):)

One of the definitions of swooping according to the urban dictionary is:"A term used by prison inmates to identify someone else as homosexual.

Related words: swoop, swoopfest, swooped, swooptacular
Is he swooping?
Yeah, he swoops.

There are too many guys in here.
I agree, its definitely a swoopfest."

B|B|

The definition according to Uncyclopedia:

"Skydiving involves jumping out of an airplane, parachuting to the ground, and not breaking your femur when you land. Participants include men with big penises, and women who enjoy being the center of attention, surrounded by men with big penises. "

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Skydiving

The whole article is funny.