SlackBeef

Investment Idea's

The DZ idea I have thought of. Won't make any money that way but it would be something I would love to do. I just don't have that much money to get one started. lol. I would prefer to have private land to operate/own one off of. Wouldn't want to be on an airport.
GO BIG OR GO HOME!

I did it, And it was 15 + years of fun... The win / loss of money is really close, But I never took money out...

After 3 yrs at a airport and 2 yrs of renting a plane.. I had finely finished building the runway and dropzone at my farm... Did first jump classes in the living room.. Turned the dinning room in to the bar and grill... And had 4 to 8 people sleeping in the house..

Real old school jumping.... I would have my 6yr old daughter teach PLF's ... And Run her 4yr old brother thru EP in the harness... It was worth every penny...

BUT.... I have to add... I had a few REALLY great guys and gals that help make it work... NO one got paid money, But the smiles were worth it...

Killler...