shah269

You may now call me...Master SHAH!

As some of you may or may not know or just wanted to know but were too afraid to ask or knew and just didn't wish to share and so on and so on and so on.

I have been spending my Saturdays from 8am-5pm in school exercising my love muscle....my brain you pervert! 2 years every Saturday, didn't miss a single freaking day and now I have my (drum roll please, if you don't have drums just grab two cube mates and utilize their asses as bongos).

I am now Masters In Business Administration.
And me being me I did it in style! Yeah I have an Executive Master In Business Administration.

So not only am I a very sexy man I am also a very learned man who will forever be referred to as "Masta Shah"

As for my future plans with life and love and all things great? Well other than getting more jumps and proving one can swoop a 7 cell Triathlon in a Talon 1 container and taking over the world? Well I just want a simple life you know nothing much.

I want to be the business development guy for a medium sized fashion house in Manhattan where I will be the only straight man on staff such that I can finally feel what it feels like to be one of our well built engineering ladies. Hit on nonstop and flirted with relentlessly by attractive, long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied amazing assed hotties who correctly think that I am one very hot piece of ass! Note attached photo of my sexy self.

So if you or any one you know or don't know or just wanted to know but were too afraid to ask knows some ones brothers roommates cousins uncle who knows of a position described above please contact me. And yes yes my good man I will be your wing man any day any time any place and introduce you to all the sexy cute giggly girls as "My home boy the skydiver"

And that boys and girls is how you network and stuff!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Congratulations on your dedication and achievement. You're still a goofball, though. :)
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Congratulations on your dedication and achievement. You're still a goofball, though. :)

No matter what I will study or how successful I will be in life I will always and forever never take myself or my achievements too seriously.

Life is just too short to be serious and constantly on edge. And if you can make just one person smile then a flat chested girl gets her boob job....or wait...is that an angle gets its wings? Well either way it's good karma.

But it is time to move out of the federal work force and move into industry but the economy isn't exactly rocking right now so I will just sit tight and wait it out. But hopefully not too long so as to make my education like many of my pick up lines obsolete
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Wow, you sure earned that Masters in Bullshit and Ass-kissing!

Hate to tell you, dude, with a look like that, you're going to have to stick to a fashion house in the Jerz.

Seriously, though, Congrats! Use it well and wisely...

Congrats on the new degree. I hope it opens a lot of doors for you.B|

As far as what's going to drop the panties for ya, you still need some work.:P

Doors, windows, panties what ever gets me into that office where there are at least 50% women and a 25% bump in pay!

Brother not only is going to date but has to have the money to support the dating!
Unless the ladies start paying for Master Shah's services?

Which they should!

I'm looking for a new job.

Congrats on the degree!
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I'm looking for a new job.
Congrats on the degree!

Yeah same here, need a change in life...something more professional than engineering would be a very nice change. Not a big fan of being the only well dressed Master in the building.

And yes thank you but I'll be 100% though I spent many Saturdays looking out the window envious of my friends who were skydiving now I find myself missing the mental stimulation of being in class. My brain in a way now yearning for more information it's not even funny!

Maybe I'll go for my doctorates and make every one call me Dr. Shah!

Maybe I'll go for my doctorates and make every one call me Dr. Shah!

Aww. . . you beat me to it! Congradulations.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln