jose

Pack volume for wings reserve

http://www.garlyn.co.nz/...ingsizingchart2.html

That chart is an old chart. We do not want our sizing chart out to the public because we have changed the patterns and the sizes are not the same as they were before.
If anyone has any sizing questions please email or call us at Wings and I'll be happy to pull up the information for you.

How ever for now the Wings W1,2 and 3 is for PD 106, PD 113, Smart 99, Smart 110 Micro raven 120, Techno 98-115
Quick 120, Dash M 109

Hope this helps.
Ankie
Skydivers are a bunch of insensitive jerks...
And that's why I don't skydive anymore!

Jankie,

What I am specifically looking for is the ci volume of the reserve tray. I'll tell you why.

The smart reserves are such the like as 110 and 120. The PD reserves are 113 and 126. PD doesnt have ci data on their website, but Aerodyne does. The 120 is 293 ci and I want to know if that will fit inside the W-2 container. I understand that it will be tight, but is it possible? Maybe sew the tray slightly further down? Can you guys do somethin like that?

Also, could you guys PLEASE put some techical info on your site, it would really help.

You cannot go by canopy manufacturers cubic inches.
They all measure different.

That is why I listed the canopies that will go in the W2 and the smart 120 is not one of them.
Also when it comes to changing the reserve tray you are messing with TSO and that is not something we do. I suggest if you want a larger canopy then you really need to get a larger container.

Unfortunately we cannot make miracles. We know that people want small containers but we can't put big canopies in small containers, it just doesn't work that way.
It's kind of like sticking an SUV into a Mini Cooper.

As for the website I'm working on it now and there will be a whole bunch of changes.

Blue skies and Merry Christmas!
Ankie

I really wasn't under the same impression of the SUV and Mini-cooper thing, as I was only talking about 7ci.

Perhaps I will refrain from asking such questions on the internet, as most answers have an "you idiot" aura about them.

Whatever.

The problem is we are not talking about 7 Cu inches the Canopy manufacturers don't measure the same way and this is why you cannot go by the cubic inches.

And as it has been posted here before.
The container manufacturers are the "only" ones who knows what canopy goes in what container.

I'm sorry that you feel that you cannot ask questions here anymore. But take it as a learning experience instead of a personal hit against you.

Ankie