npgraphicdesign

So, am I right or are they wrong?

A FB friend in his 40s posted about a friend who was panicking at his 25th and asked our thoughts about getting older. This was my response, and I think it fits here, too

In your 20s you kind of panic if your life isn't on the "path" you thought it would be on. By the time you're in your 40s, you realize that the path is rarely a straight line, but a wonderful twisty turny roller coaster ride that takes you places you never expected.

That or your life actually does suck and it;'s likely your own damned fault:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hopefully, if that is the case, you figure it out in your thirties, while there is time to change the path, still enjoy the outcome, and the rest of your life. If you figure it out later, which is better than never, you have less time to reap the good stuff instead of the shit you sowed.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Hi Nice lady

The boss and I never had kids, didn't do the trail holdiay thing or B-days. Eveery day is a holiday in my world. If the boss wants it why wait 6 month's to surprise her.

When the stockmkt hit the bump in the road and the adive was if you can stay in the MKt long enough it will recover so I did the math.

I thought I was 51 and found out I was actualy 61:o So we reblanced our portfolio (piggy bank) Now I'm on medicare no choice $100/month. or else, whatever that means.

Niki don't sweat the small stuff as long as your healthy you've got plenty of time ahead of you to do whatever you want to do.

Mid life crisis, I missed it:)
Bling Bling don't want it or need it. Whoever said whoever dies with the most toys was a salesman.:ph34r:

R.