peanut4040

Retirement resolution

Raise more Hell on Drop zone . com

Pour beer on female moderators who ban me AGAIN

Drink more beer with male moderators who ban me.

Get marijuana legal in Bama for high blood pressure.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

SINCE I looked at your record there at 1000 skydives and 7 years in the sprot,,, I thought about having some fun with ya,,, But, I looked at my own profile and said TO MYSELF, he is a man.

PEACE LOVE DOPE
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Yuh huh. You know, folks from 'Bama would be entirely comfortable (Other than the occasional snow) in parts of Colorado. Get away from the longhairs in Boulder, and you have a fairly conservative, gun-lovin', states-rights-lovin', small town, pickup-trick-drivin', football-lovin'... Ok Rednecks. They're rednecks. Move to Greeley out on the plains or Rollins. Snow gets asshole deep on a camel in Rollins in the winter, though. So you'll need a pickup trick with four-wheel drive if you move there.

It gets more lib'ral the closer you move to Boulder, but Longmont's a decent mix of small town with a big-ass-dropzone 10 minutes from anywhere in town. There are a couple of residential areas so close you could wander out of your house in your bunny slippers and bathrobe and have some coffee with the riggers.

There's one other thing about Colorado that my sister noticed IMMEDIATELY after living in Alabama for 20 years and then coming to visit, but I reckon I might just leave that as a surprise.

And the mary jane? Already legal here! Hah!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Yuh huh. You know, folks from 'Bama would be entirely comfortable (Other than the occasional snow) in parts of Colorado. Get away from the longhairs in Boulder, and you have a fairly conservative, gun-lovin', states-rights-lovin', small town, pickup-trick-drivin', football-lovin'... Ok Rednecks.

It gets more lib'ral the closer you move to Boulder,

Even Boulder has a significant libertarian contingent, rifle + pistol range within city limits, and trap at the VFW post.