quade

But is it art?

If either of you have ever been to Houston there is a small chapel next to the Menil Art Museum called the Rothko Chapel. Ive visited many times in the past to view the 'art'. I know the guy committed suicide afterwards, but I dont know how anyone could consider large murals of nothing but black paint to be considered art. But then stranger things have happened.

http://www.rothkochapel.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Rothko[url]

If either of you have ever been to Houston there is a small chapel next to the Menil Art Museum called the Rothko Chapel. Ive visited many times in the past to view the 'art'. I know the guy committed suicide afterwards, but I dont know how anyone could consider large murals of nothing but black paint to be considered art. But then stranger things have happened.

go out to the university of washington and see what passes for art on the campus.... most people would go ...wtf? my son could create better art with fingerpaints, superglue and sticks...

but... different strokes ya know...

I am an uncultured barbarian according to one friend who talked me into going to ballet once... my only entertainment was imagining the sexual positions I could get the hot ballerena into :D

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

But is it art?

Zumanity's risque performances such as the aerial silk dancing, water bowl contortions and even the pole dancing could be considered sensual art, but the main differences between Cirque du Soleil and Deja Vu's is that one celebrates the elegance of the human body while the other exploits it...and dirty uncle Sam wants his cut - even at the risk of human trafficking.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...