MrHixxx

Rigging Jargon

Hey Folks,

I am writing a paper for a Linguistics class on Slang and Jargon in Skydiving. I would like to include some Jargon entries from the rigging world, so please come forth any words or idioms that you think are essential to mention.

thanks, Jon
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

"ghost loop": the latest tool for packing Racer reserves

???: I also have a tool so new that I don't have a name for it. Hint, it is an old B-12 strap hanging off my molar strap.

If snaped to something really big, it will prevent you from packing the molar strap in the container?:S

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

"ghost loop": the latest tool for packing Racer reserves

???: I also have a tool so new that I don't have a name for it. Hint, it is an old B-12 strap hanging off my molar strap.

If snaped to something really big, it will prevent you from packing the molar strap in the container?:S

Sparky
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hee!
Hee!
I am ahead of you on that.
I wrap the molar strap diagonally around my shoulders and tie the pull-up cord onto the B-12 snap. This leaves both hands free for steering side flaps and inserting temporary pins.
How can you forget a tool that you need of the last step of closing a container?