BillyVance

Yep....

How do you whore a post??? Oh crap that's a title for Billy's sick and twisted

Oh that. Yeah, when you rack up an insane amount of posts on here, you're a postwhore. :P

Look for the link "user directory" at the top on the bonfire. Click on that, then click on the top of column for number of posts, you'll see a list of the top users in number of posts they've made. I'm #7 right now. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not far to go now Vance you are on your way!!!

Bry

Funny how things just do not matter as once they might have.

Many things in life become rather meaningless as the darkness approaches.

I seem to recall us racing each other before... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just fighting for the sake of fighting.......what other reason do you need to fight:)

Bry

Amazon has ceded the race... [:/]

Promise - she surged ahead of me some time ago on the postwhore list when I wasn't posting all that much. Then she got banned from Speakers Corner where she made most of her posts. She loves getting the guys' panties in a wad over there. :ph34r:

Well... She's still ahead of me, but I was hoping she'd make it fun. Killjoy...