BillyVance

Bye bye

This is my most favorite post of all time! B|

:P

It was good while it lasted, huh? >:(

Keep Harassing Skymama!!
We need another of her great "Fuck you Billy" quotes for you to update your sig with!!!! :D:D

I kinda LIKE his current one! :ph34r:

;) It was time for something new.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It was time for something new.

Traded in for a younger and hotter version. I see how it is. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm done. That's it. No more DZ.com for me. I'm outta here. This is my last post.

See you all out there somewhere.

I thought it would be a funnier April fools joke after you posted this if one of the Mods locked your account for a week so people thought you were serious.:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm done. That's it. No more DZ.com for me. I'm outta here. This is my last post.

I thought it would be a funnier April fools joke after you posted this if one of the Mods locked your account for a week so people thought you were serious.:D:D

Attention, Mods: Do *not* allow 'Ski to become a mod!:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm pretty sure I'm not anywhere on the list of potential candidates to be a mod around these parts.B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm pretty sure I'm not anywhere on the list of potential candidates to be a mod around these parts.B|

Believe it or not, the Skydivers With Disabilities forum on here was my idea. When HH started it, he told me he would moderate it and if the traffic got too much for him to keep up with, he'd make me the moderator of it.

Not long after that, I started fucking around, skirting or breaking rules and getting banned. But that forum never really caught on fire to begin with anyhow, so I didn't miss anything. But I still burned that bridge anyway. [:/]

Would be nice to at least have a mod show me what his/her screen looks like with moderator tools on here.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Would be nice to at least have a mod show me what his/her screen looks like with moderator tools on here.

I think it is like this.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think it is like this.

:D:D:D:D:D

Man, I miss playing Doom. It was all the rage back in the early to mid 90's. I did it all, Doom 1, 2 and 3. B| Wolfenstein was the precursor though. ;)

I think it is like this.

:D:D:D:D:D

Man, I miss playing Doom. It was all the rage back in the early to mid 90's. I did it all, Doom 1, 2 and 3. B| Wolfenstein was the precursor though. ;)

You know you played it all the time back then when you still remember the invincible and fully armed cheat code IDKFA :S:D

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You and turtlespeed...

Wendy P.

Hey now - I haven't thrown a temper tantrum in YEARS!>:(

I'm just sporadic in my ability to get to a computer and enough time to waste. I work in the field.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

We can't do that, it's an ancient Chinese secret. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

DO tell! :)
http://el-pollo-del-diablo.deviantart.com/art/Ancient-Chinese-secret-10034994

Hmmm... I'm gonna have to explore that site later. :$:D

Fun fact for you... you know that DB Cooper thread in the history forum? The one with the most posts and reads? If you took an average of 3 minutes to read each page of 25 posts, it would take you just over 84 HOURS to read through the whole damn thread!

:S:D

DO tell! :)
http://el-pollo-del-diablo.deviantart.com/art/Ancient-Chinese-secret-10034994

Hmmm... I'm gonna have to explore that site later. :$:D

It's hit or miss. They do have a nudie section. There's good stuff on the front page often enough to visit once in a while. Then occasionally you get something like a werewolf vagina killing and eating another werewolf vagina. That was a bad day...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?