Nataly

Creative ideas for noisy tourists...

Amazon

******Guess it's true what they say about the Frenchies,,they hate us Americans..eventhough we bailed you out during WWII.
B|
Ahhh,,it's awesome living on the top B|

And if it were not for the French, the US would still be a Commonwealth colony :)
Don't bet on it... It would have taken longer but the colonies had been rendered ungovernable by and from England. The internal civil war between those who wished to remain British subjects and those who wished to determine their own destinies.. no matter how bitter the atrocities was not going so well for the boot licking loyalists in many of the colonies.

If it was not for Benedict Arnold.... you wouldnt be stuck in the CommonWealth.

What is the point of having a perfectly good if poorly executed policy like Manifest Destiny.... That was such a failure... just think of how many immigration issues would have been solved if it had actually been carried out. No Mexico... no Banana Republics, No Canukistan.;)

The Brits were more interested in India and the West Indies.. where the REAL money makers for the Crown were.

They didn't think beaver hats would be a huge fashion item, either.

Chuck

riggerrob

Join in the festivities with gusto!!!!!
Bagpipes?
Accordians?
Playing the trumpet off-key?

I suddenly wish I hadn't just changed my guitar strings!!! :D:D

That said, I can't play well anyway so even now that it's in tune and all I can still manage to make it sound quite horrible!! :ph34r::ph34r:
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss