theonlyski

Depression

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2013/10/21/depression_forms_in_.html

Tropical Depression 13 has formed in the central Atlantic Ocean.

The storm will not impact land.

According to Bay News 9 Meteorologist Josh Linker, the depression is well to the southeast of Bermuda.

TD 13, with 35 mph winds, is expected to drift to the northeast before dissipating.

"The depression will head even further out to sea and only last a few days," Linker said. "It will have a brief opportunity to strengthen and then a front in the central Atlantic will merge with it and rip it apart."

Well, no wonder it's so depressed.:S
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2013/10/21/depression_forms_in_.html

According to Bay News 9 Meteorologist Josh Linker, the depression is well to the southeast of Bermuda.

TD 13, with 35 mph winds, is expected to drift to the northeast before dissipating.

"The depression will head even further out to sea and only last a few days," Linker said. "It will have a brief opportunity to strengthen and then a front in the central Atlantic will merge with it and rip it apart."

Isn't this supposed to be the worst year ever in history for hurricanes?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2013/10/21/depression_forms_in_.html

Yeah, but I feel bad for the little buggers.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Darius11

isn't it every year??

oh and the world is ending too:)

STOP!

Its depressing enough in Speakers Corner!!!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2013/10/21/depression_forms_in_.html

We haven't had a hurricane make landfall since Katrina I believe, or at least a major hurricane for sure. It's been 8 years. We're long overdue for the next big one.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban