DSE

Romantic evening

DSE

Since this is a community of varied male/female, weathly/have-not, intelligent/not so bright people :P, I'd appreciate some input to a script concept a student of mine is editing.

If you were to plan a romantic evening, and had a budget cap of 20.00, what would you plan?

I'd go for the elegant yet refined restaurant called Mc.Donalds...this time of year they offer the Mc.Rib too! Then a "movie nite" at the house (and you know what happens during "movie nite"...from what i'm told) [:/]

skymama

This time of year, take advantage of the twinkly lights that are going to be going up everywhere next week. Fill a thermos with really good hot chocolate and pick-up some yummy cookies, map out a route, put Christmas tunes in the car and drive around and look at the lights. It gives a good chance to have conversation, talk about memories of Christmas and just enjoy each other.

Now, if she doesn't celebrate Christmas, this might not be a good plan. :P

Good call, the scene will be shot on the Promenade in Santa Monica in 2 weeks, along with a famous diner/cafe on the Promenade. No holiday music tho...They'll be drinking coffee, walking the Promenade, and the pier. From there...the story takes off.
Leave it to Andrea to come up with the best scenario. :)