Squeak

Ray Wylie Hubbard

NiceB|

Just found him on Youtube. Gunna try to catch a gig in Texas when I pass through.

Any good venues for Blues Country/Blue, that you'd recommend between Nawlins and L.A.
Or artists that are playing in Jan Feb?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Austin, Texas is a music center. Clubs in Austin. Antone's looks like a good choice.

Dosey Do in Houston has a large selection, but they're expensive. McGonigel's Mucky Duck in Houston has a smaller selection (they're more folk), but it's hard to beat either the ambience or the price -- my husband and I go there all the time.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Squeak

NiceB|

Just found him on Youtube. Gunna try to catch a gig in Texas when I pass through.

Any good venues for Blues Country/Blue, that you'd recommend between Nawlins and L.A.
Or artists that are playing in Jan Feb?

There is a place here called "Blues and BBQ"

It's pretty good about half the time - they do post a schedule I think.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun