Tink1717

Sports question

What NFL player has the most consecutive starts? I used to know this once, but, well the memory is the first thing to go and I forgot what goes next.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Yep. Now I remember. Still lost the bet. I thought it was ~500 or so.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Doug Jarvis holds the consecutive games played record for NHL Hockey players at 964 which is pretty darn impressive since hockey is a physical sport. I knew Jarvis held this record, I didn't have to look it up. But my memory wasn't that good that I knew exactly how many games he played. So yeah I still needed to look it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NHL_players_with_500_consecutive_games_played

But Cal Ripken JR holds the record for any athlete in the major pro sports having played 2,632 consecutive baseball games and while baseball isn't as violent as football or hockey, collisions in that sport do exist, and players do get hurt (including being hurt from getting hit by a pitch at the plate). So Cal Ripken JR's record is also pretty impressive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Baseball_consecutive_games_played_streaks

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over