LuckyMcSwervy

DiedInHouse.com - Would You Want To Know?

I thought the more grisly deaths in a house would bother people. Honestly, I don't really believe in ghosts (just angels) but it's the general creepiness factor that gets me. If the walls could talk kind of thought...

I wish I could separate the creepiness factor from the "can I get a good deal" mindset. There's a house across town from me where a gruesome stabbing double murder took place a couple of years ago. I heard though the grapevine the owner is losing the house because he can't find other tenants. Sad!
Always be kinder than you feel.

ryoder

As for the original question, I think the only reason I would care is if the death was some sort of sensationalized event where the home might be likely to attract gawkers.

Like this one? http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/749-15th-St-Boulder-CO-80302/13182008_zpid/

:ph34r:

Zactly! I lived not far (but far enough) from 875 S Bundy in the late 90s. That one attracted the gawkers, too. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

As for the original question, I think the only reason I would care is if the death was some sort of sensationalized event where the home might be likely to attract gawkers.

Like this one? http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/749-15th-St-Boulder-CO-80302/13182008_zpid/

:ph34r:

Zactly! I lived not far (but far enough) from 875 S Bundy in the late 90s. That one attracted the gawkers, too. :D

The JonBenet house is beautifulllllll.
Always be kinder than you feel.