wayneflorida

Flying High? Exclusive Inside Story on Bieber's 'Pot' Plane

ryoder

****** Miley Cyrus as well. If Miley was my daughter she wouldn't be acting like she does

Since she's a legal adult, free to live her life her own way, what would you do to her to make her quit acting that way?

Even Miley thinks Bieber is over the top: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q74lflrFLWw

But I notice they share the same hairdo.:D

I saw a warning on facebook:

If you receive a link that says it is to download the latest Bieber single, DON'T CLICK ON IT! It is a link to the latest Bieber single.

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

********* Miley Cyrus as well. If Miley was my daughter she wouldn't be acting like she does

Since she's a legal adult, free to live her life her own way, what would you do to her to make her quit acting that way?

Even Miley thinks Bieber is over the top: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q74lflrFLWw

But I notice they share the same hairdo.:D

I saw a warning on facebook:

If you receive a link that says it is to download the latest Bieber single, DON'T CLICK ON IT! It is a link to the latest Bieber single.

This Bieber video is rather satisfying: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/07/justin-bieber-frisked-video_n_4742966.html
>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Viola! There ya have it.

He plays quite a few instruments, but I don't think that's one of them ;).

Personally I find him very easy to ignore, in spite of the media frenzy. He seems destined for self-destruction and I don't envy him that - it's just a shame for the kids who idolise him that he's gone from ideal role model to... well, less-than-ideal role model... in what seems like hardly any time at all.

shropshire

*********Punk in a spiral.

Yep, he's going to end up like Michael Jackson at the rate he's going.

News quote: "The pilots, despite a pressurized cabin, were forced to wear their oxygen masks during the flight, so that they wouldn’t risk inhaling marijuana and failing any subsequent drug test, which would put their licenses at risk."

Um, the pressurization has nothing to do with that. It's not like a pressurized cabin repels marijuana smoke...

I'm thinking once they had their masks on, the pilots should have lowered the cabin pressure.>:(

Yeap.. this talentless piece of shit needs a vacation in a prison cell with a new 'best friend'.

I'd imagine that several of his songs would take on a whole new and terrifying meaning after his shredded 250lbs. cell mate whispers them in his ear all night long