skymama

New O-Town song, "Skydive"

I saw the promo for this on another website. I thought, "Cool, a song about skydiving! I can't wait to see what skydiving footage they have!"

Do you think there is any skydiving in this video? Nope! :ph34r: There IS a very strange CGI part where the guy looks more like Superman flying through the stars. I guess it's supposed to be the same.

Here's the video if you want to check it out. You might want to turn your speakers down, it's a boy band. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

I saw the promo for this on another website. I thought, "Cool, a song about skydiving! I can't wait to see what skydiving footage they have!"

It would ahve been MUCH better with some jumping in it.

Do you think there is any skydiving in this video? Nope! :ph34r: There IS a very strange CGI part where the guy looks more like Superman flying through the stars. I guess it's supposed to be the same.

BASE jumps would have played well (considering you don't have the wrinkly face in the wind effect, is all). That part you mentioned about flying -- looks like they just took some video of him singing into a large fan, then rotated it 90 degrees! :S But, I guess you can't have the guy singing (or lip synching, whatever) while really flying.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!