turtlespeed

PSA in the form of a question . . .So - Out of curiosity . . .

quade

Once a person is banned though, he's banned. If he's banned for life, then he's banned regardless of how many accounts he attempts to make and work his way back in. As soon as it is spotted, out he goes again. That's not for "no reason." That's because he was banned and the ban is still in effect.

This again??

Yawn...
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Southern_Man

***Once a person is banned though, he's banned. If he's banned for life, then he's banned regardless of how many accounts he attempts to make and work his way back in. As soon as it is spotted, out he goes again. That's not for "no reason." That's because he was banned and the ban is still in effect.

This again??

Yawn...

Oddly enough, you'd think it would sink in to some users brains, but for some reason certain other users continue to stir shit around the topic.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

******Once a person is banned though, he's banned. If he's banned for life, then he's banned regardless of how many accounts he attempts to make and work his way back in. As soon as it is spotted, out he goes again. That's not for "no reason." That's because he was banned and the ban is still in effect.

This again??

Yawn...

Oddly enough, you'd think it would sink in to some users brains, but for some reason certain other users continue to stir shit around the topic.

Someone has to make you unboring.

Its a never ending uphill battle, but I love a challenge.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You confuse your stirring shit with being "interesting."

It's not. It's tedious and especially when it covers the same topics. I swear you must do this every three or six months, but maybe it just seems that way. In either case, you really ought to try something new. It's not just me who notices this.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver