LouDiamond

72 hours ...

later and I have a custom made Tandem rig sitting in front of me. Mike F. from Jump Shack asked me to stop in Deland on my way to the BirdMan boogie in Sebastian yesterday, the last thing I expected to see was my Tandem rig. Mike and crew have truly done an outstanding job not only in getting it done extremely quick but in the attention to details. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance later today.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

He just got Morgan's rig back to me, he resized the harness for her (so the used racer fits like a custom new rig) and replaced all the velcro...he also took the time to rebuild certain components like the main PC and sent a new reserve freebag/PC.

Squared away man. Mike is one cool cat.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

have a custom made Tandem rig sitting in front of me. Mike F. from Jump Shack asked me to stop in Deland on my way to the BirdMan boogie in Sebastian yesterday

Tandem Birdman.. now that would be kewl:)

You laugh but my Tandem rig looks just like my Birdman rig only a tad bit bigger. The amazing thing is it weighs in at 38 lbs. Yesterday in the loading area another tandem master asked me if I wanted to push my pilot chute in a little bit more. He was a bit surprised when I told him it was just my drouge,he had to do a double take. It is incredibly small in comparrison to a normal tandem rig and very comfortable.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

The amazing thing is it weighs in at 38 lbs.

nice... that's only 14 lbs more than my racer is...... with chutes probly almost double the size... whatya got in it?????

nice... that's only 14 lbs more than my racer is...... with chutes probly almost double the size... whatya got in it?????

it was "lowpull" that had the power racer at 10.5 pounds complete - i like the sound of that!

rm

I have 350's main/reserve, Firebolt/Angelfire

I uploaded the pictures, the can be seen HERE
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

and a TD400 Reserve

So thats why you were sweating when I walked in. I doubt anybody would think I had anything bigger than a 300 in there with as small as it is. Just one question though...did ya remember to take the molar strap off this time:P:D J/K

Thanks again Mike;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hey Scott, does your main have packing tabs?;) Your rig looks very smacky booty, but my shit still looks mo better.

No, Mike said tabs were for pussies who can't PRO pack so I didn't ask for them:P I think we both have 2 of the nicest tandem rigs out there right now. Hands down, it's a complete system that is hard to beat in weight, comfort,durability and performance.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING