quesera

Recall databases

Clearly I'm looking in the wrong place, but I thought recall information would be easier to find.

Does anyone know where can I find a list of Infinity recall notices? I have a '98 and I just want to make 100% sure I know what the history is.

Thanks!

Kelly is clueless about Infinities.:P Its not like you can call him directly, have him pick up on the second ring and have a 15-20 minute conversation over the finer parts of harness construction with the pro's and con's of different styles of attachments for articulation. :)
In terms of recall Databases, there are a few places that have the list of the recalls but they tend to be partial for the industry. PIA might have the only master list there is.

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Infinity containers was orignally built by a company I believe called Northern Lite before Velocity sports bought it. I do not remember the exact date but I thought it was around 1997 or 1998 when company changed hands. As far as Kelly Farington is the owner and I have had a few conversations with him, personally I thought he spoke very intelligently about his product and was very articulate. I have an Infinity and love it and the service Kelly has provided.
Kirk
He's dead Jim