txw0082

Icarus Crossfire Slider Question

I recently purchased a used Crossfire 129. The slider draw strings do not tuck into the slider and at times I have two to four inches hanging out when I quarter the slider. The draw strings have a tendency to work themselves out as I pack. I have some concerns the draw strings may become entangled with the suspension lines causing a slider hang up that will most likely not be correctable. Any thoughts or past experience will be appreciated. Other than that, it is a great flying canopy.
May the only blue in your life be the sky you are in!

As to REALLY tugging on the slider, I do it everytime as I want to keep the drawstrings as tight as possible and do not hang out.
Your thoughts on possible entanglement with suspension lines would be appreciated. I don't think I am wrong with this summation. Just for my knowledge and possibly others.
Thanks!
May the only blue in your life be the sky you are in!

I had my first spinner because of an icarus slider... My Safire 135 had the same "loose ends". After the cutaway, I had my rigger shorten them, and asked Icarus: "Yeah we know, we've since changed the slider design"
Well.... thanx for letting me know :S

ciel bleu,
Saskia