turtlespeed

Has anyone ever pied . . .

I'm sorry about the bra. But for the record, seeing all that raunchy shit y'all had for the pie... You got off easy with the powdered sugar and whipped cream.

For those that don't know what was in store, I found the following supplies:

2 packs of styrofoam plates
3 cans of whipped cream
2 cans of sardines
1 large bottle of ranch dressing
1 can chili with beans
2 cans Chef Boyardee alphabet soup (with meatballs)
1 bottle worshishire sauce
1 bag powdered sugar
50' rope.

And now you've delayed it further. You know it will only get worse the longer you wait.:P

I'm sorry about the bra. But for the record, seeing all that raunchy shit y'all had for the pie... You got off easy with the powdered sugar and whipped cream.

3 cans of whipped cream
2 cans of sardines
1 can chili with beans
1 bag powdered sugar
50' rope.

Not a big fan of all the extra bullshit. You are supposed to be getting pied not contaminated. [:/]

Normally I make pieings delicious. Whipped cream, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, and the like. But he's avoiding it. Therefore, nasty pie for him.

Making it nasty will result in you getting the pie worse next time.

I just wish I had the look on your face.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Normally I make pieings delicious. Whipped cream, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, and the like. But he's avoiding it. Therefore, nasty pie for him.

Making it nasty will result in you getting the pie worse next time.

I just wish I had the look on your face.

You're supposed to pay it forward, not revenge pie. Pie others as you have been pied.

3 cans of whipped cream
2 cans of sardines
1 can chili with beans
1 bag powdered sugar
50' rope.

Not a big fan of all the extra bullshit. You are supposed to be getting pied not contaminated. [:/]

Yeah, what he said.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

That only works if you plan to help the man clean up. Otherwise it's still uncool. But sardines? Realy? Sardines are ALWAYS uncool.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Then you deserve whatever you get in retaliation.
If you hit me with that crap, don't even want to know what you would get in return.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

3 cans of whipped cream
2 cans of sardines
1 can chili with beans
1 bag powdered sugar
50' rope.

Yeah, what he said.

You get no sympathy from me. I couldn't even see from how much stuff I was covered in...... Though I will admit all of my stuff was at least delicious.

whisky tagno foxtrot, over. :(

That's not being pied, that's being duct taped to a post and covering in sticky shit. (not that I'm entirely opposed to that when necessary, but not for a "pie" event) No wonder you guys all lie, run, and hide when it comes to milestones. Sweet baby Jeebus...

witty subliminal message
1*

3 cans of whipped cream
2 cans of sardines
1 can chili with beans
1 bag powdered sugar
50' rope.

Yeah, what he said.

You get no sympathy from me. I couldn't even see from how much stuff I was covered in...... Though I will admit all of my stuff was at least delicious.

You do look delicious.

Be a friend, celebrate the milestone. Don’t punish for reaching that milestone.

Did I say you look delicious?

I'm pretty sure he's been pied.

That makes one of us!

You should not have made it known to me that you haven't been pied. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:(

So how did that all workl out for you?

:)

not well..........:( He found my pieing supplies. I got pied instead. I was so pissed >:( And I was wearing nice clothing too. Thankfully after a lot of laundry time, I got the whipped cream smell out of most of my stuff. Sadly my adorable new lacy bra was ruined though. :( Oh well, I just count that as a sacrifice to Skygod......

You should sow us the after pictures too.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm pretty sure he's been pied.

That makes one of us!

You should not have made it known to me that you haven't been pied. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:(

So how did that all workl out for you?

:)

not well..........:( He found my pieing supplies. I got pied instead. I was so pissed >:( And I was wearing nice clothing too. Thankfully after a lot of laundry time, I got the whipped cream smell out of most of my stuff. Sadly my adorable new lacy bra was ruined though. :( Oh well, I just count that as a sacrifice to Skygod......

You should sow us the after pictures too.:)

No pics that I'm aware of. Ya should've been at Fitz. I did the angry "my shirt is ruined so I might as well just take it off" walk from the bathrooms to my car to get new clothes.

No pics that I'm aware of. Ya should've been at Fitz. I did the angry "my shirt is ruined so I might as well just take it off" walk from the bathrooms to my car to get new clothes.

I refer back to my Clicky

Seems pretty fitting huh?

PROTip: When pie-ing the pie-er with their pie supply, and in a tilled up cotton field, wear shoes, not flip flops.:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

oh yea I also lost my flip flops in that damn cotton field.>:(

Nedxt time - be better prepared and don't let the pie-ee know where your stash is.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Nedxt time - be better prepared and don't let the pie-ee know where your stash is.

She didn't. ;)

She just slipped up, and tried to get a good friend of mine in on it... and I flipped him to my side.:P

Guess civilians don't know much about OPSEC! :D:D:D

She didn't. ;)

She just slipped up, and tried to get a good friend of mine in on it... and I flipped him to my side.:P

So shah wants to know if she is a size 8.:ph34r:

She didn't. ;)

DAMN IT!!! I knew somebody finked on me! Who was it?

Well, it wasn't hard, as I knew you were up to something (by this thread), the fact that it was Saturday and therefore the best day to pie someone infront of the bonfire.

You slipped up and made it obvious while asking for help, so obvious that I noticed it and approached the informant and gathered the mission plans.

Well, it wasn't hard, as I knew you were up to something (by this thread), the fact that it was Saturday and therefore the best day to pie someone infront of the bonfire.

You slipped up and made it obvious while asking for help, so obvious that I noticed it and approached the informant and gathered the mission plans.

you should have just taken your medicine - now it gets so much worse.:D

That's fine, if she wants to tag me with some disgusting pie... I'm sure I can get her back. If it was a regular pie, nothing nasty, I would've allowed it.

That's fine, if she wants to tag me with some disgusting pie... I'm sure I can get her back. If it was a regular pie, nothing nasty, I would've allowed it.

Allowed?:o

Allowed?:o

Yes, I'm THAT good.