chileanXaos

Micron sizing

Hi guy , first of all thanks for all of you that have helped me to clear my questions about micron`s , is not easy buying used containers and its more difficult if you will buy them without trying them.

I saw a micron 316 for sale , and I am 1,7 meters tall , would it fit me ?
I am in a hurry for buying contaiber so I cant wait for them to answer me .

Thanks

That is the total length of the container, much like the length, width, and height of a box. You need the length of the main lift web.

a 316 could have any size harness.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Get your measurements that would fill in a Micron order form, then get the serial number of the rig you are looking to buy. Contact RWS and ask them if your measurements would fit into the container (which you provide them the serial # for).

Most this can be asked of the seller by asking how tall and what do they weigh. A really short person might be really heavy and they would have different measurements then someone that is tall and thin. If you are buying from the US get your measurements in Feet/inches since probally 90% of the people can't tell you how many cm's are in a foot.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

the guy selling it to me is 3 inches taller , 5"10`

That's still not enough.

Different people have their height in different places - I'm 5'10" with a 31.5" inseam. Some one with the same height but longer or shorter legs could need a harness a few inches longer or shorter. Girth can also change things.
Send your measurements and the serial number to the maker.

What options on it? How old? Are the colors popular? Is it in a size that is in high demand?

Its WAY too hard just to randomlly pick a price out of the air and assign it to the container with out knowing what it is and what options are on it plus how much wear its got.

Honestly you need to be working with a gear dealer to work out all these issues and get answers for your questions.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com