jclalor

California Marijuana and Nursing

sfzombie13

first of all, that is just rude. second, i can prove it, and in fact, have proved it by performing all of my tasks; i write a bi-weekly article for a newspaper, currently am enrolled in 18 hours of college for my bachelors, work full time, maintain the iso database at linuxquestions.org, volunteer with a local youth group, attend security conventions and somehow find the time to camp and fish. with the exception of the fishing, i perform all of the actions at least 'good', and am striving for great, but that is a little hard while juggling so much. and i get high every day, sometimes several times a day. so screw you, you have no idea what you are talking about.

\

Why not stop getting high for a month and see if you can change almost good into good or even better GREAT? What's 30 days of not getting high? You don't have a problem so not lighting up for 30 shouldn't be a problem and the money you'll save can go to the youth programs you say your part of. What do you say? You willing to take that challenge and report back your findings?
'Hell if your not happy with the changes you can always just pick back up.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Rick

******first of all, that is just rude. second, i can prove it, and in fact, have proved it by performing all of my tasks; i write a bi-weekly article for a newspaper, currently am enrolled in 18 hours of college for my bachelors, work full time, maintain the iso database at linuxquestions.org, volunteer with a local youth group, attend security conventions and somehow find the time to camp and fish. with the exception of the fishing, i perform all of the actions at least 'good', and am striving for great, but that is a little hard while juggling so much. and i get high every day, sometimes several times a day. so screw you, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Bit overly defensive there stoner boy:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Have a doob and chillax bru.
Oh, and try try NOT be an influence on the youth you volunteer for.:S:S:S:S

overly defensive?? you just called him a retard I think he has a right to be defensive judgement boy
Comprehension is your friend;)
The retard comment was in no way directed personally to anyone. it was in reply to the 2 comments seemingly condemning booze impaired workers whilst accepting dope impaired workers..
If you turn up to work impaired you are retard.

Zombie, apparently has a guilty conscious:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?