maggyrider

Why does skydiving attract so many conspiracists?

Amazon

Has anyone returned a tent to walmart lately?

What?? Explain, please!

There was a long time conspiracy believer (I hate calling them "theories") who preached long and hard about Sept 11 being a plot by the US (nanothermite, Jenga, ice blocks, nonexistent airplanes, all that shit) and also preached about the Rothchilds, Illuminati and a few of the other "world domination conspiracy" crap ideas (no aliens IIRC).

He posted that he had bought a tent from WalMart, used it at a DZ for a while, then took it back for a full refund. He first claimed that he was justified in doing it because of WalMart's bad behavior. When told that it was still fraud and that "two wrongs don't make a right" he backtracked and blustered and it was generally hilarious.

He got banned, came back a few times as a sockpuppet, got perma-banned, kept coming back, got his DZ IP addy banned, still came back. He seemed to think that it was a great accomplishment to create sockpuppet accounts and post on here.

I guess he thinks that Sangrio and Dizzy dot are part of the "world domination."

Edit to add:

Wait a minute. You've been around longer than me. You should remember this...

Fine, fine gentleman. Yeah, that's what he was.

He was a member of my long list of blocked MAROONS... and as one parting shot when we still had email.... one of his sockpuppet names sent me an email that was so steeped in idiocy it gave me a huge laugh....

Imagine me as a member of the New World Order Bilderburger conspiracy.. WTF over..... I am thinking someone did not have a firm grip on reality.:S:S:S
Last I heard he was working in Dubai.... and still running his mouth with the same idiocy.

Let me guess.... JohnRich?

Nope.... our intrepid Wal Mart tent returner... ...or the Jews did 9/11 theorist..
John and I always got along more or less unlike people like the ill named Peaceful dud.... etc

Lol, I kinda miss Jeffrey... in a way. And John seemed a good enough guy if you could keep him on a skydiving topic. Didn't JR disappear because he er... How to put it? Put his speakers corner views a little too much into practice in real life?