skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

I rarely have hangovers anymore. Ususally if I drink wine I do, but tonight has been strictly a beer night, so I should be okay!

So tonight, for the first time ever in my life I got completely rejected! Shot down by a dude! It was so wrong! Im blaming it on being in Georgia though! These poor souls dont know any better! :D:D:D

so, it waddnt good enough at the farm!? or just not enough!? :o
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Happy Thursday and end of the work week!! 3 day weekend here I come...!![Laugh]

Today I have 3 things to do at work. That will take 30 minutes if that and then I have nothing to do but wait for the work phone to ring.

Maybe I will get those 100 posts in today.....[Laugh]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

HEY!!!! Glad to see ya back!!
Did you miss anything??Well just the regular fuckary and mindless drivel

And me trying this "I quit smoking stuff"

Where ya been???
Road trips???

Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Today, I'm lounging in my living room, taking my sweet time to get into the office. I need only to file a travel claim and turn in my rental car and the weekend will officially begin. What to do? What to do?
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Good Morning Gang, did I miss anything interresting over the last couple of days?

Not much ... but we did miss you :)
Good morning everyone! Waking up to dark and rainy again - blah. Last work day for the week ... tonight I'm getting myself an airbrush tan (to help me get into the summer mood) than tomorrow I'm going to the DZ (to break some hearts ;) ... not ankles). Considering to attempt jumping (six weeks post injury), but we'll see ...

O

What's up Bry? Yea, road trip to jacksonville to play with the worlds most expensive video game ;)

Good luck with the no smoking thing. It's a pain in the ass to quit but soooooo worth it. Tell your wife that I asked very nicely not to kill you while you do this.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Considering to attempt jumping (six weeks post injury), but we'll see ...

Awwwwwwww...;)

Heal first dear, the sky will wait.

btw, airbrush tan? where do I sign up to do that job? Of course, here in Florida there wouldn't be a need :P I gotta tell ya, i'm not missing New England right about now. B|

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Awwwwwwww...;)

btw, airbrush tan? where do I sign up to do that job? Of course, here in Florida there wouldn't be a need :P I gotta tell ya, i'm not missing New England right about now. B|

My skin is very white ... I wouldn't go out in the sun for a real tan anyway ... avoiding the sun damage is the reason everyone estimates my age to be minus 10 years.

Yeah ... the guy who does it for me is happy ... he said I'm his coolest customer - I don't like tan lines :P ...

O

Awwwwwwww...;)

My skin is very white ... I wouldn't go out in the sun for a real tan anyway ... avoiding the sun damage is the reason everyone estimates my age to be minus 10 years.

Yeah ... the guy who does it for me is happy ... he said I'm his coolest customer - I don't like tan lines :P ...

O

arrgh, the pain, the pain! more fuel to the fire.. :):P:$B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda