shortyj

NEED A PLACE TO STAY

I know one guy who lives alone in a four bedroom house. But he's completely deaf and blind in one eye. We organized several deaf world record skydives back in the early 2000's. I haven't been in touch with him for years now though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ryoder

I'd rent you my spare bedroom.:)But it might be a long drive from the Denver/Boulder area.[:/]

Heck, even my house is an hour and half away, on a good day with no traffic. Oh, it's also out in the middle of nowhere, with no public transportation that comes even close (w/in 10 miles).
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

shortyj

hey guys was wondering if anyone lives close to the Baltimore airport and close to the rail, that I could stay on your extra bed or couch? for $150 a month. I wouldn't be there everyday maybe just 1 to 2 nights a week.

:)

Crashpad too sketchy?:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message