BartsDaddy

Pop up's on DZ.com

Is anybody else getting pop up's on the forums? When I switch from one page to another I am getting the dialog box posted and also a box on the bottom of the screen saying internet explorer blocked a pop up.
This just started 3 days ago, Been on here for years with no problems
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

Weird. I thought at first you were talking about pop up ads, but this looks like something else. I don't use Internet Explorer... I use Mozilla Firefox. I haven't seen this happen on Firefox.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Possible one of the ads is a bad actor and attempting to do bad things. Sadly, this is the world we live in.

I HIGHLY recommend tightening up your security preferences regarding java executions and whatnot.

I'd also highly recommend scanning your computer for viruses since this has popped up.

As long as your system is catching them, you're probably okay as long as you continue to decline. That said, it sucks ass if you accidentally accept.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

The security on it is pretty good, I can't adjust any of it. We have a company that is in charge of it and one guy in house. And since I brought it to their attention the computer has been scaned good.
I know to all ways deny I do not want to be that guy who infected the network.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle