nelsonsd

Possible Stolen Gear on Ebay

I found a Mirage G3 for sale on Ebay and my first impression is that the seller doesn't know much. I could be wrong...

If you are missing a black with blue trim and a green triangle Mirage G3 check out the following link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697401705&fromMakeTrack=true

The gear is not stolen....It was at a pawn shop and they contacted me the other day and wanted me to look at the gear and tell them all about it so they could answer the peoples questions about it. What it ended up being was this rig was pawned several times in the past and the owner always came back and picked it back up, however this last time he pawned it he didn't return and the time limit ran out. He ended up going to jail and wasn't able to repay the loan the pawn shop made. They had no idea what it was worth and when they brought it me I check it over and checked out the story with the previous owners friends and verified the story.
So if anyone wants to bid on this rig it is in perfect condition and you can buy it with confidence that it is definitly not stolen.

I want to make it known, that I was not intentionally trying to say this was stolen. I found it on ebay and my impression was the seller didn't know much about it.

That being said, I just looked at the Ebay listing again and the seller ended it early and added a description.