robertrei

PARALOG and NEPTUNE and WINDOWS ME op system

I tried to do a update off my labtop running 2000. After numerous(hours) of attempts at installing the "special ir to com port" drivers I deleted it all and said screw it I will send it off or wait for a filed rep to show up at the dz one day.>:(

Hey Chad,
If you haven't gotten updated by 20th of Aug , PM me and I'll help you get your neptune updated since I should be passing though gold coast that weekend

Robert,
I'd contact Lara [email protected] and ask her about your Pocket PC, and Windows ME. I never liked that OS...>:(.

Thanks. There was a field rep named jesse that was supposed to come by july 3rd, but he never came. Check out my last jump numbers. It was a breif 4 way from 13.8k planned to dump at 11k and do a long canopy ride down. The numbers are funny, and off.
Jump 21
Exit: 11.8K I looked at it before exit it showed 13.8k
Deploy: 12.1K I threw out at 11.1k
Average speed: -34mph? LMAO OK.....
12k 71mph I was in a track then
9k 33 mph The rest was probbaly right
6k11
3k8

The altimeter works really well, on the way up I refernced it to everyones and to the pilots guages and it showed true for all. The log is qwirky some times. Thanks for the offer I will see what I can do.

I'd let Alti-2 know that the AFS guy hasn't been there since before July 3.

I've also seen some weird logs for the older versions (2.0.1). Which version do you have? If it does get updated and you still have problems, I'd contact Alti-2.

D

2.0.2.5 Version I am not there every weekend, but I and a girl from alti- set up a day for him to pass by and no show for whatever reason. No biggie service so far has been great. I am just gonna send it back to be updated and looked at. It has the metal bracket on it I was advised that it can be now removed per alti due to it causing cracking on the display? Also how hard would it be to switch colors of the case? I have red neptune , and now have a blue jumpsuit and soon blue rig.[:/] Thanks Chad

Has anyone been able to get there Neptune to transfer data to Paralog using the Windows ME system???

Also I have an HP jornada PocketPC any help out there on Neptune data to the PocketPC????

Hi Robert,

this is Klaus, the author of Paralog. Was there any information missing in my email?

You have to set up the IR port in ME as described here (here is a translated version) and your Jornada has an unsupported OS version; the utility requires PPC 2003!.

Klaus
My Logbook

UpDate--------

Now have Neptune and ParaLog communicating with Windows ME op system "without a system crash as others have suffered",,,,,, now to get Neptune to transfer date to HP jornada PocketPC

As soon as I can, I will provide the how to for setting up Windows ME,,,,, ask enough questions in many places and put two heads together, things can happen.