DanielH

Hey, I'm Daniel!

Hello there everyone! I'm Daniel and I'm 18 years old. On the 29th of June this year I did my first jump for my 18th birthday, it was an AFF at Skydive City - Z Hills. I'm working to save up to do my CAT. B and work my way towards my 25 jumps. I came here to get some advice, read tips and tricks, etc..about skydiving. I want to learn everything I can! I can't wait to get to meet new people here!

Thanks,
DanielH
To get in contact with me, please email me
at [email protected]

Congrats!
Welcome to the big blue skies!

You picked a good place to do your training, too.

Sounds like you handled the first one well.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yeah it went well. Was amazing how in the plane I was nervous and a bit scared to be honest, but the minute I was outside the plane in free fall, all the fear went away, it was an amazing feeling and I can't wait to do it again. I'm planning my Cat. B jump now. Unfortunately I will have to wait till the 27th of July to do it (2 days before that month is up) due to money situations. It will be slow to get to those 25 jumps, but well worth it.

Thanks to the both of you for the warm welcomes. :)
To get in contact with me, please email me
at [email protected]

Welcome my man. Hey I feel ya on how you have to wait for the money situation. Having to wait a couple weeks before ya can jump again.. its ok plenty of folks are doin the same. In fact I have to do the same thing. The more you jump tho the cheaper it Should get. It will take time to get better and perfect your skills, just keep skydiving as a lifelong hobby and youll get there in no time!
Kyle Batchelor