hawyniron11

I need to relax

Hello everyone,
I just did my second solo and for the first time I was the last one exiting with no instructor. As I go through the dive in my mind, I see me leaving and ask myself How do I close the door to the otter? I come to reality and can't believe I asked such a stupid question.

I've heard it's possible but I've never tried! They just land with it open.

A while back someone here was talking about a pilot he knew who told him that after the last jumper left, he lit his cigar, trimmed the controls and walked back to close it himself! I'd love to see THAT!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

At the end of last season it was very cold. I was getting out low and the tandem instructors asked me to "close the door on the way out!" So I got on the camera step and reached over with my left hand and got it about half way down....but the spot was getting long and I just dropped off. Maybe if I climbed out on the red light I could have shut it all the way:P