phoenixlpr

Canopy for casual accuracy or demo?

A lot of the Golden Knights demo team are jumping PD Navigators now. You know, the hybrid "student" canopy? Try jumping one of those, you might just like it.;)

I know they were jumping the Sharpchuter and Startrac by Flight Concepts, when did they start on the Navigators?
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

when did they start on the Navigators?

From what they were saying when they were in town, just within the past year or so. The comments were along the lines that everyone really liked them.

I've jumped Navigators in 200, 240 and 300 quite a few times and I've got to say that I'm really impressed with the canopy, you can do a lot with it. They sink well, fly well, have a very powerful flare, even the bottom end. I've never jumped a Sharpchuter or a Startrac before, though so I can't even being to compare. Just saying that the GKs are using them, they tend to do a demo or two, so figured I'd pass that along. :)
(The 300 will even swoop, I think my killer hot-shit swoop on it went a good 20ft:P).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

It is not my intention to advertise here, but I know a guy at our DZ selling a rig with an accuracy canopy in it. It only have about 15 jumps on it, and he is letting it go really cheap. It's a Foil 282 in perfect condition. It was used for demos.

PM me if you want me to dig up the info...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!