Lazarus_762

Hi! FNG here...

Hello everybody, I'm a new guy, haven't jumped yet, still working on physical fitness...too fat to fit in the plane, but I've lost a huge pile of lard, and will continue to do so. I am SO looking forward to my starting AFF training in March (my birthday present to myself!)...any advice for a total FNG? What should I concentrate on? What should I not worry about?

thanks in advance for any advice...:)

Airtwardo:"There is a bit of difference between a rigger with a nipper and a guy with 138 jumps and a swiss army knife...usually!"

Welcome, congratiolations on doing your AFF.

I just finished my AFF, so a real beginner here:

Don't worry about evrything being new to you and doing things wrong. Don't worry about the experience of your jumpmasters.

Concentrate on having fun, just let it all happen... Concentrate on not worrying and having funB|

Just try to relax. As a trainer at my workplace- I alwasys tell new people, you can't learn it all right away, but you can learn enough to be safe and have fun too. Look at the other posts here- all are welcoming you FNG or not. Just pay attention, keep asking questions, and keep your focus.

honestly, the way things are going, I may die of old age before I get the chance to jump...I'm so broke, I opened my wallet, and a moth flew out...taxes going up, insurance is killing me, kids in college...selling toys just to buy gas and groceries. Sad, very sad...[:/]

Airtwardo:"There is a bit of difference between a rigger with a nipper and a guy with 138 jumps and a swiss army knife...usually!"