VincePetaccio

NEW ADDICT SEEKS HELP

Greetings, all!

My name's Vince, and after a first tandem at Crosskeys, I got sucked into working at MANIFEST, and have since graduated AFP (AFF) and have done a few fun jumps.

I have the privilege of working and hanging out with some awesome people- Range, the CK2 team (before they left the area!), Mark Kruse, etc. etc.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys! :o]

-Vince
Come, my friends! 'Tis not too late to seek out a newer world!

Congrats, Vince!

You've just completed the first step of the 12-step program.

1. "My name is Vince and I'm a skydiver."

HI VINCE!

Sorry about you getting sucked into manifest...all you can do is try to survive it. Good Luck!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Haha, well to be honest... I LOVE working in manifest! We are a tight knit family and the job is a great way to meet people! I should note that I am a student at Drexel University in Philadelphia and only work at CK on weekends. I don't work the job for the money, I do it because I love the CK family.

Yep, Cross Keys is open this winter, and still jumping! We have a King Air running and (I believe) have another Twin Otter coming (our purple otter is in Mexico for the Winter).
Come, my friends! 'Tis not too late to seek out a newer world!

Congrats, Vince!

You've just completed the first step of the 12-step program.

1. "My name is Vince and I'm a skydiver."

HI VINCE!

Sorry about you getting sucked into manifest...all you can do is try to survive it. Good Luck!

Pops - the first step is admitting that you are powerless and that life has become unmanagable.

The second step is coming to believe in a higher power that will return you to sanity (or return you to the sky).

The third step is turning you entire life and will over to the sport, moving to a tent on the DZ and devoting your entire life to the sky.:)

:P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo