100LL

First timer!

Awww why not?? Is that not the progession now days? First few jumps are belly, the next couple after that are freeflying then on to wingsuits. Then by your 30th jump you can start swooping and jumping with a camera.:S

Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Damn that sucks. Dont ya just hate the weather?? I am supposed to jump on Thurs but now it says RAIN. Oh well, if I can not jump that day, I still have my 20 min block at iFLY later on that dayB|. Have you ever tried doing any tunnel training?

Sky, how much do they charge for tunnel time? The only place even close to me is Skyventure in Orlando, which is $45 for two minutes. I don't really have any interest in doing it, but I have some friends who are too scared to actually jump, but they'd like to go in the tunnel.

I got a 20 min session at iFLYSFBAY for $269. Which is not too bad I think. The tunnel is a good training tool though. Eventually I want to be able to do FF and RW. So I am using the tunnel as a stepping stone to help aid my progression to my goals. At some point I will be there.....but I am definately not in no hurry.