skydivinbmxer

Finnaly back to finish AFF

It has been over a year and a half, but I am finnaly back to finish AFF :) I got to make my re currency jump on saturday and now i have friday off work and will be able to hammer out a good 3-4 jumps and move on to hop and pops.. i was unable to jump last year due to the fact i was laid off for like 8 months and cash was scarse :( BUT i have my job back and now ready to get back and get the big "A" License!! i knew i missed beign out in the air but i really realized it when i fianly step out of the old 182 and make my jump!! Just felt like i never left and it has been waitign for me to return LOL>> I know now that i def will be a skydiver for life.. and my DZ will have a twin otter this year so im even more excited... by the time this season is over i will owe so much beer i think i will just buy a keg and call it a day!! ANYWAYSS... Just so happy to be back with all my fellow skydivers!
People call me crazy for jumping out of a perfectly good plane..... why would we want to get in a plane thats falling apart anyways.. i want a perfectly good plane

BLUE SKIES

Thanks SO MUCH.. the skydivign community is more like a second family.. well at least at my DZ people are so awesoem and willign to help out how ever they can to make you a better and safer skydiver.. :)
People call me crazy for jumping out of a perfectly good plane..... why would we want to get in a plane thats falling apart anyways.. i want a perfectly good plane

BLUE SKIES

Awesome. I can completely sympathize with you. I don't make much money and right I only seem to be able to go once every few weeks. I just keep going when I can and as it gets cheaper I'll be able to go more. Probably not the best sport to take up when you don't have a lot of extra cash, but it makes me too happy not to go. I originally thought I'd only go once, but as we all know, that's not possible.

Welcome back! I think it's great that a person can take time out from this addictive hobby and rejoin later. I too had some time off, in my case right after completing AFF. A re-cert session and jump, some good AFFI input, and of course the obligatory beer or two, and you are right back in the groove.

Good news on the T-Otter too. That should allow for more jumps per day over the 182.

Blue skies.
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

YEs the otter this weekend was amazing!! Ended up with 5 jumsp totaly this weekend. to windy for me saterday but i was there bright and early sunday i got three jumps in on the first three loads. and passed all three jumps Trackign dive 5500 and 3500 hop and pops!! OFF TO COACH JUMPS!!! WEEEEE

BLUE SKIES

I fully understand your plight. I started AFF last summer, then had to stop because of a cashflow dilemma. I am now ready to purchase the entire AFF training program. I had to pinch some pennies. I had to cut back on other luxuries, but it was worth it...Now I am ready!!! So please know that I am right there with you....Let's do this thing!!!

Blue skies!!!!

Awesome!! how many jumps have you goten recently?? i have only 7 jumps left hope to make like 3 tomorrw then finish up saturday :) weeeee soo excited!!

BLUE SKIES

I will have to go back to AFF-2 and go from there. After 8 months on the ground I am more than willing to do whatever it takes. I will be back in the air by late May or maybe early June. I will definitely video my level seven jump and post it here.
How do you know when a past-time becomes an obsession?

Blue skies to everyone.

HAHAH YSE!! That is me right now im tryign to sell more stuff so i can buy more gear and more jumps.. i just finihsed aff and got my A lic. sunday so im even more excited to get that aad for my rig and get out there and really start to learnn :)

BLUE SKIES