xtravrtsoul

Hello, I am addicted

I just did my first tandem and knew I would get sucked into this fantastic freedom immediately, as I did. Planning on in the spring to go and get certified. I am here to learn and get all the info I can before I start out on this great endeavor. :)Ok about me:
I am a rock climber, motorcycle mama (sport bike), snowboarding, outdoorsy lover who loves to live life to the fullest. I am 39 and ready to start the new decade of fun as my beat up body permits. lol.

Have a fantastic day everyone!!
You create life, life does not create you.

Hello. Congrats on your beer jump!!

I would suggest you learn from your instructor before you start farting around on this website.... Sometimes you won't always get the best advice.

So, you're just going for one decade of fun?? Why not a lifetime?

Take it easy.
Blue skies

Oh I am fully aware of learning by the instructor. The type advice you can get on the forums are good and bad. I have a motorcycle forum for women as well and we are eager to help but also direct the newbies on the right direction to get their license and so on. I understand fully that I need learn from instructors and the classes they teach that is how I got my Motorcycle license too. :)
Thank you for your advice. Appreciated for sure.

Hi, my name is Pinkfairy and I'm addicted to skydiving.

All the money I make goes to jump tickets, jumpsuits and parachutes.

All my available vacation is spent on the dropzone.

What drives me is when I have a good jump, I'll just shout out spontaneously with joy when I've opened my canopy. It could happen on my very next jump, so I keep jumping.

That's all.

Know what you're going to.

[:/]

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Hi, my name is Pinkfairy and I'm addicted to skydiving.

All the money I make goes to jump tickets, jumpsuits and parachutes.

All my available vacation is spent on the dropzone.

What drives me is when I have a good jump, I'll just shout out spontaneously with joy when I've opened my canopy. It could happen on my very next jump, so I keep jumping.

That's all.

Know what you're going to.

[:/]

I totally get the obsession. I have that obsession with every sport I do. More so with motorcycles. Then I knew once I jumped, I would love it and I would want to start. I was right and I can say I am jonesing for this more so than I jones to ride my bike. It was phenomenal and now I want it more than ever. :)