Cheach

Guess i will introduce myself...

My name is Charity. I started jumping on my birthday (June 13th). I jump at Pegasus in Oklahoma. This weekend I made my 22nd jump. My 21st being a memorable cutaway. Im addicted!

Oh yah...and I think heatmiser looks dead sexy in his purple barney suit.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

I did my front flips...all is good. Waveoff and stable pull. When I looked up I had an end cell closure....No biggie, so I go to release the brakes to fix the problem and my left brake was broken off. So I thought...hey, I will use my risers..but I was spinning wonderfully at this point and I could not control it. 2500 ft was now upon me and I knew I couldn't land it like that.....sure many of you could, but I couldn't....So I pulled my reserve. After the canopy was hung up top inspect it you could see the steering line wasn't the only one that had snapped.

And yes....I bought beer.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

:D:D Seriously though, you should listen to him Cheach.:| jk:D Get licensed and we'll get together and make a trip to Dallas, you can meet JohnDeere, and jump from a Twotter. Have to be a Friday though. Oh, and way to go on chopping your mal, you did right;)
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Bring it on! Let me know when so i can be there.

BTW Cheach at least your 1st res. ride is over with! I had to wait untill about 350(?) jumps...... and I still dont have a cutaway.[:/]

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!