AeroFreak

My **BEER** Jump!

I did a jump two weeks ago at SkyDive Utah. I won't say what number it was for me but I'll tell ya I'm doin' my second jump next weekend. B| I'm absofreakinlutely addicted. All I have done for the last 2 weeks is downloaded vids and read articles and dreamed of skydiving. Number 2 is going to be even better than the last but I can't wait to get going on AFF! My biggest problem-same as every other beginner's-$$Mula$$!!! But I'm ready to do whatever I've got to to get up again and again! Can't wait to get to know all you crazy freaks out there who find it more enjoyable to fly without the plane! Peace and Blue Skies to you all!

Thanks for the welcome! I really do feel....well....welcome! Skydiver are the greatest bunch ever and I'm proud to now count myself amongst your ranks! And all I can say is thank God there's no turning back! I'd never want to go back! ;) Maybe I'll catch ya out at SkyDive Utah sometime.

Hah! I felt the SAME way! I have one jump under my belt, but another two have been bought already, and I'm definately getting ready to start AFF as well. I was supposed to jump last Sat., but no one paid the good weather bill. Low clouds as far as the eye could see. >:(:( I waited around the DZ for about 6 hours before finally bailing. Can't wait to go again though. Welcome to the forums!

Yes, yes, yes... another addicted mortal! Welcome to the wonderfull world of skydiving... yeah.. if you're bitten bad by that ole' jumpin' bug like me.. you wont come down from your initial jumping for say.....2/3 years! at least! B| blue skies.. good luck in your training!

If flying is piloting a plane.. then swimming is driving a boat. I know why birds sing.. I skydive.

But I'm ready to do whatever I've got to to get up again and again!

Careful now!!! I've gotten myself into a, uhh,,, nifty situation. Still jumpin tomorrow though. Be careful what you wish for.
I keep telling my friends skydiving will fix all your problems, Im a fibber you just let go a minute at a time. Choose what to do with it.

Thanks so much to everyone for the warm welcome to such a wonderful family of life seekers! It's kinda fun to hear what everybody has to say about such a life-changing sport. I welcome all the advice I can get from all the unique perspectives of each jumper. So please, keep it coming. B|

**Blue Skies and Safe Landings to you all**