spindlee

WOW!

WOW! amazing, i have just done level 1 today and what a rush! i even had line twists!! My landing was a little dodgy but it was so cool. I have agreed to continue and i'm jumping again on wednesday.
I LOVE SKYDIVING!!!

simon
If in doubt, whip it out...

It only gets better B| I got Stage 5 and 6 this Saturday.

I've seen probably 30 - 40 AFF's Stage 1's in person so far and NOBODY has a stand up landing so don't worry about that. I landed on my ass my Stage 1 but did tippy toe landings for Stage 2 - 4 (Stage 2 was 1.2km off dropzone in someones backyard)... you just got to keep your legs together and not be afraid of the ground, those massive student canopies aren't going to slam you in (ideally ;)).

Welcome simon and congrats on 5 and 6 Chubba.

Your definately correct when you say that it only gets better. At the end of march I completed stage 8 of the AFF program and have jumped two RW's with my instructor and 7 solo jumps since then. Just working on that proficiency card. It is definately an addicting sport. I travel alot and I've already visited (not jumped) 4 DV's in two states. Just plotting my future course.

Welcome and see you at the DZ. Blue Skies!!

Dang! I just had my first jump (tandem) on Tuesday, and I am looking to get started with the AFF classes. I feel like I can't even keep up!

*scrabbles

Wait for me! ARGH!
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.