galvar2439

Another Newbie

Hi Greg! If it weren't all cold and yucky outside I'd jump with you - I'm guessing we'll have to wait for spring for that though... Hope you have a good winter and get to some warm places to jump. I usually try to get somewhere every month or two with whoever else wants to go, so let me know if you have some time to explore Florida, Texas, California, etc.

Thanks for the advice and the kind words. I have been to 6 dropzones in my very short career and with the exception of one person, everywhere has been friendly, helpful and lots of fun. The folks at my home DZ (Tecumseh) have just been awsome. Maybe we can jump someday, blue skies
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Hi Allison, Yeah the weather sucks but at least the snow hasn't dumped on us yet. I am absolutely up for any warm place. I am going to Dalls on Dec 8 to jump, no plans after that, would love to go to Perris valley and jump the jet! Just get me a message and i am there! Oh! you were right, my new rig will have a 176 reserve. I am definetly going to take your advice and jump a 170something in Texas and a couple of 190's. Thanks for the advice and look forward to our first jump. (hope i dont screw it up to bad:)) Greg

I will be at Skydive Dallas, found it on the web and it looked vey cool. I hope to stay in thier bunkhouse if i can get there in time, Plan on leaving the Wed night and coming home that Sunday late. The weekend of the 8th. Let me know.